Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration RSS
This auth plugin is not enabled in configuration, consider disabling it.
sot232 #1
Member since Jun 2018 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: This auth plugin is not enabled in configuration, consider disabling it.
Hello. I am new to DokuWiki. I installed the authentication plugin using extension manager. But it gives me a warning, "This auth plugin is not enabled in configuration, consider disabling it." Does it mean that the plugin won't work?
I am attaching a screenshot.
Thank you in advance!
The author has attached one file to this post:
CasAuth.PNG 20.6 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
Lineflyer #2
Member since Jun 2018 · 13 posts
- Did you check, whether its enabledn and configured on the configuration page of your Wiki?
- Do you really need this CAS specific authentication (because default auth methods should be included with the standard installation already)?
rgleason #3
Member since Sep 2016 · 273 posts
Subject: Plain Auth Plugin by Andreas Gohr
We are just using Plain Auth Plugin by Andreas Gohr, with none of the other forms of authentication. So I have removed them all except Plain Auth Plugin. There has been no change and our ACL and authentication has been working fine.

First remove the ones that are flagged as being deprecated, if you are not using them.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-18, 19:10:31 (UTC +01:00)