Forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout RSS
[Solved] Editing the registration form
Samana Johann #1
Member since Jun 2018 · 123 posts · Location: Aural/Cambodia
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: [Solved] Editing the registration form
Valued Dokuwiki team and user,

my person wonders where the registration form (the login page) could be modified (eg. which file and where to find), to give additional infos and links similar to dokuwikis page.
This post was edited on 2018-08-28, 08:47 by Samana Johann.
Samana Johann #2
My person could find the targeted text, been a txt-file, in inc/lang/{lang}.login.txt. Great that such simple at least.

Now one question left here. Wouldn't it be overwritten by an update? If so, how to prevent?
cziehr #3
Member since Jan 2011 · 466 posts · Location: 10119 Berlin
Hello Samana Johann,

have a look at https://www.dokuwiki.org/localization#changing_some_locali…
There you will find the explanation how you can make your modification without being lost on the next upgrade.

Greetings,
Christoph
Samana Johann #4
Sadhu!, Christoph.

(Pardon the late replay, having abounded email and so informing.)

Indeed very obliged and consciously organised and developed here! May all fruits of the many skilful deeds you are destined be always seen in relation of their causes.

While editing files, my person wonders if they are ISO-coded and not utf-8. Or did my person just save them wrongly? But since the info page stresses out the use of utf-8 editor it might habe been just a wrong saving at my side.

Aside of a huge amount of work to do here, technical, this topic is solved for my person currently.
This post was edited on 2018-08-28, 08:46 by Samana Johann.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2018-12-14, 04:15:50 (UTC +01:00)