[Solved] CSV Plug In
Help with syntax please.
PmGeuze #1
Member since Jun 2015 · 28 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: [Solved] CSV Plug In
Friends,

I would like your help in correcting my csv syntax to filter a master budget form to show project budget items on each project page.

My current syntax is:

<csv  filter[4] [t]=“Acquire Supported Mobile Devices” file=development_plan:tbcu_development_budget.csv></csv>

I have tried the "g" and "r" instead of the "t" and sometimes I get all the results, but I do not seem to be able to only get the rows with the “Acquire Supported Mobile Devices” in the fourth column. I have tried with filter [3] and filter[4] since I am not sure if the column count starts at 1 or 0.

The base data in the "development_plan:tbcu_development_budget.csv" includes:

Priority,Category,CoA,Task,Name,Model,Short Description,OnHand,Need,Cost,SubTotal,Assigned,Supporting Documents
1,Equipment,,Acquire Computer Storage Media,Talino base model computer,Talino,This computer is intended to basic acquisition.,0,1,$1 ,$1 ,Technician 02,
1,Training,,Acquire Supported Mobile Devices,CI 091 - Introduction to Previewing,NW3C,This interactive online module provides an overview of the basic concepts behind secure previewing of digital devices.,0,1,$0 ,$0 ,Technician 01,
1,Training,,Acquire Supported Mobile Devices,CI 103 - Introduction to Cell Phone Investigations,NW3C,This course provides an overview of the two phases of a cell phone investigation,0,1,$0 ,$0 ,Technician 01,
1,Training,,Acquire Supported Mobile Devices,CI 131 - Social Media Basics,NW3C,"This course introduces learners to the world of social media, including fundamental concepts, trends and benefits for law enforcement organizations. ",0,1,$0 ,$0 ,Technician 01,

I am excited to be able to have a master file that I can work in Excel with and have automatically filtered sheet in the wiki for each project or person as needed.

As such, I really appreciate your time and effort on this.

Thank you.

Pieter-Michiel
This post was edited on 2018-10-01, 21:31 by PmGeuze.
PmGeuze #2
Member since Jun 2015 · 28 posts
Subject: [Solved]
<csv file=:tbcu_development_budget.csv filter[4][r]="Acquire Supported Mobile Devices"></csv>

Moving the file to the root media directory helped. Ensuring that there was a ":" also worked. The filter does not need "" for single words but does for multiple words. If you can consider using single word indexes.

You can also use multiple filters for the assigned table:

filter[4][r]="Acquire Supported Mobile Devices"
filter[1][r]=1

I found that some regex can also work:

filter[1][r]=(1|2|3)
filter[4][r]=("Acquire"|"Maintain")
This post was edited on 2018-10-01, 21:31 by PmGeuze.
Michaelsy #3
Member since Jun 2015 · 567 posts · Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Thank you for sharing your experience!

Please can you insert [Solved] in the title?

Greetings - Michael Sy.
By Patreon.com a few eurons can be fed into the code phasers of
the DokuWiki engine. Besides, Andi's posts are worth reading.
This post was edited on 2018-10-03, 18:29 by Michaelsy.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2018-12-14, 04:17:48 (UTC +01:00)