Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support General Stuff RSS
[SOLVED] Textarea of the edit form becomes too long when opened from specified devices
hokkaidoperson #1
Member since Apr 2018 · 37 posts · Location: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: [SOLVED] Textarea of the edit form becomes too long when opened from specified devices
When I open the edit form of my wiki from specified devices (such as my smartphone "AQUOS R SH-03J" [made by SHARP]), the textarea becomes too long and it is troublesome to scroll down to push the "save" button.

The situation is written here:
    * The problem occurs in a wiki, but the other DokuWikis I have don't have such a problem.
    * According to my investigation, the problem is not related to plugins and templates.  Neither do css files.
    * Javascript writes the element of the textarea tag, and specifies the style property "height: 2800px".  Mayby the problem is caused by line 48 of editor.js (https://codesearch.dokuwiki.org/xref/dokuwiki/lib/scripts/…), but I don't know details about it.

How can I solve it?
I hope someone will help me.
This post was edited on 2018-11-03, 00:21 by hokkaidoperson.
Michaelsy #2
Member since Jun 2015 · 539 posts · Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
The cause could be a wrong set cookie. You can delete all browser cookies if you delete all data from the browser app in the Android settings.

Feedback welcome - Michael Sy.
By Patreon.com a few eurons can be fed into the code phasers of
the DokuWiki engine. Besides, Andi's posts are worth reading.
This post was edited on 2018-11-02, 18:03 by Michaelsy.
hokkaidoperson #3
Member since Apr 2018 · 37 posts · Location: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Thank you so much!  The problem was solved.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2018-11-16, 21:51:43 (UTC +01:00)