Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
[Solved] ACMenu Help
DavMRO00 #1
Member for 3 months · 18 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: [Solved] ACMenu Help
Can someone give me some tips about acmenu customization? Cause i'm trying to customize a menu but i just can't find a modern style for my template. I'm playing with css on the plugin folder but still can't do something good... some tips?
.acmenu ul.idx li.closed {
    list-style-image: url(/lib/images/closed.png);
}

.acmenu ul.idx li.open {
    list-style-image: url(/lib/images/open.png);
}

.acmenu ul.idx li {
    list-style-image: url(/lib/images/bullet.png);
}

.acmenu ul.idx {
    padding-left: 1.5em;
}
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2019-01-29, 10:56 by DavMRO00.
schplurtz (Moderator) #2
Member since Nov 2009 · 398 posts · Location: France, Finistère
Group memberships: Global Moderators, Members
It'd have been nice to put a link to the plugin page...
what does "modern" mean ? What is your need : design or technic ? If you need the help of a designer to create nice css for you (which we probably can't do here for you except maybe for a few little things such as color or spacing) you could create a bounty or contact one of the consultants listed on the wikimatrix consultants page.

The technical side of your question is more easily answered : To override the CSS plugin, add your settings in conf/userstyle.css or conf/userstyle.less (see http://lesscss.org/). but to be sure your settings will "win", feel free to add a selector in the selector chain, preferably one with an id (because it's easier) : It gives your rule a greater precedence. For example, given the dokuwiki default template, if you add <acmenu> in the sidebar, you could use this in conf/userstyle.less (untested, and probably the ugliest thing ever):
#dokuwiki__aside .acmenu ul.idx li {
  font-size: 1cm;
  background: yellow;
  &.closed {
    list-style-image: url(/lib/images/success.png);
  }
}

Did you try the https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:indexmenu plugin. It does almost the same job. There are premade themes that you can download from DW admin page. The page also explains which CSS selectors to use and where to save your settings.
DavMRO00 #3
Member for 3 months · 18 posts
Group memberships: Members
How can i hide the "wiki" folder from the sidebar with indexmenu?
schplurtz (Moderator) #4
Member since Nov 2009 · 398 posts · Location: France, Finistère
Group memberships: Global Moderators, Members
Please, take the time to read the fine manual :
https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:indexmenu#skip_namespaces_…
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-04-26, 00:05:50 (UTC +02:00)