Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality RSS
Jumping to "next" or "previous" pages
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 599 posts · Location: Aachen, Germany
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Jumping to "next" or "previous" pages
In one namespace our pages are named 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, etc. With the include-plugin I can display all these pages within one page by using f.e. {{namespace>projekte:2751_2800:2789}} (In configuration "include order" is set to page-ID). Now I would like to have the following: When f.e. page 004 is shown, I would like to have a button or whatever, that I can directly jump to page 003 or page 005. Of course I could realize this with written links to the other pages, but this I want to avoid. I do not want to modify the source code of the pages.
Does anybody know about an appropriate plugin or has got another idea?
Michaelsy #2
Member since Jun 2015 · 697 posts · Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:pagenav

HTH - Michael Sy.
By Patreon.com a few eurons can be fed into the code phasers of
the DokuWiki engine. Besides, Andi's posts are worth reading.
virk #3
Thank you Michael. As far as I can see I need to modify all the pages on which I want to appear these buttons. I would prefer a possibility without having to modify the pages. Or do I understand the plugin wrongly.
Michaelsy #4
Member since Jun 2015 · 697 posts · Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
There is a plugin with which you can add a header and/or footer area to every page in a namespace. Maybe this could help you. But I don't know the name of the plugin.
By Patreon.com a few eurons can be fed into the code phasers of
the DokuWiki engine. Besides, Andi's posts are worth reading.
MartinR #5
Member since Jul 2015 · 120 posts · Location: UK
https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:headerfooter but note that it has been unmaintained for a couple of years.  The index can be generated from https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:indexmenu

I haven't tried this (so you're on your own) but after installation try:

$ cat __header.txt
{{indexmenu>.|nsort}}
$

I use the indexmenu function as a lazy way to generate a clickable list of pages in a na,mespace that is rapidly changing.
virk #6
I integrated both plugins (headerfooter2 and page navigation) into our wiki and up to now it seems promising.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-02-16, 17:05:17 (UTC +01:00)