Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Cannot download Plugins (Internet works, Plugin Search Works) and cannot install CKGEdit Plugin
Widnws Server 2016, IIS 10, PHP 7.2.7, DokuWiki 2018-04-22b "Greebo"
lordB #1
Member for 2 weeks · 15 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Cannot download Plugins (Internet works, Plugin Search Works) and cannot install CKGEdit Plugin
After a hard time getting DW run on my environment with AD connection and copying the Sites from an old Debian machine, the Wiki and ACLs work fine.

Now I ran into the next problem: I really need to install the CKGEdit Plugin (a WYSIWYG Editor).

My Problem: I cannot download any Plugin inside the Plugin-Manager. I can search them fine.
And I can Download the Plugins via Browser, and  in most cases I can install them manually.

But if I try to install CKGEdit Plugin manually: Error while uploading file (1)

If I try via URL: Download of file ......zip not possible

If I try via Search & Install: Download of file ......zip not possible (As mentioned, I can download within a new tab without any problem)

I'll be fine if I could install this Plugin  manually. 

Any Ideas? Most others installed manually fine.
This post was edited 3 times, last on 2019-02-07, 12:21 by lordB.
lordB #2
Member for 2 weeks · 15 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Okay, I've installed most Plugins. Because CKGEdit did not work, I've unziped it to /lib/plugins/ckgedit

This resulted in a bunch of error messages:

[Image: https://forum.dokuwiki.org/forum.php?req=thread&download=64762&inline=1&key=B1EE3CA2]
The author has attached one file to this post:
ckgedit_errors.PNG 43.6 kBytes
You have no permission to open this file.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-02-16, 17:21:37 (UTC +01:00)