Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Bureaucracy and Struct plugins: error message when creating page
pop (Moderator) #1
Member since Nov 2016 · 207 posts · Location: near Basel. Switzerland
Group memberships: Global Moderators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Bureaucracy and Struct plugins: error message when creating page
I have installed the Bureaucracy and Struct plugins. Using Bureaucracy with the template action, I can add a page with its associated struct data fields. Both the page and its data are added correctly. They are accessible and appear in queries.

However, when I use the "submit" button, the form displays at the top this error message:
Warning: preg_split() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /volume1/web/dokuwiki/inc/parserutils.php on line 289 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /volume1/web/dokuwiki/inc/parserutils.php on line 289
The bottom of the page with the form displays the link to the newly created page.

I haven't the foggiest notion about how to make that error message go away. Since both data and page are correctly added, I tend to think that it's merely a cosmetic problem.
jwerner #2
Member since Apr 2019 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Hello,

I have the same error today.

The function p_get_metadata($id, $key='', $render=METADATA_RENDER_USING_CACHE) {...
in inc/parserutils.php has this for $key in line 289:

array(1) { ["cache"]=> string(6) "expire" }

although the signature says "@param string $key".

Regards
Joachim Werner
MBromley #3
Member since Aug 2018 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Members
I have this error as well, would love to find a fix for it although it is more of an annoyance than an issue.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-17, 12:20:32 (UTC +01:00)