Forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality RSS
Todo.txt in Dokuwiki?
Helge19 #1
Member for a month · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Todo.txt in Dokuwiki?
Hello everyone,

Since I‘m playing around with a bunch of different todo, task and Kanban tools to find a good todo management, I was wondering, it if is possible to include todo.txt Filmformat and markup in dokuwiki.
I like the do and todo plugins, but the syntax writing just eats up important time if used very often and it is just one more source of problems and errors. Since the todotxt solution already offers great options with @context and +project, in addition to priorizing (a), (b), ... which just make it awesome to sort and manage todos, I was curious if anyone ever tried to combine todo.txt with dokuwiki - it just seems like meant to be for each other, txt based etc :)
ach (Administrator) #2
Member since May 2006 · 1921 posts · Location: Folkestone, UK
Group memberships: Administrators, Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
Show profile · Link to this post
A link would be helpful for everyone who don't know what that is. I didn't know, googled, found this: http://todotxt.org/
It's a special markup to write todo lists.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-07-23, 00:58:14 (UTC +02:00)