Forum: General Help and Support Syntax and Usage RSS
List item with single spaces
petea #1
Member for a month · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: List item with single spaces
Hi,

I've been using DokuWiki for about 6 years very happily as a personal wiki, and it's been great.
I have a simple markdown wiki on my phone that syncs with the computer, and i used markdowku in dokuwiku.
Unfortunately I've had to reinstall the computer from scratch and have run into an issue:

The phone wiki uses single spaces for list indenting, i.e.
 * List item
so my entire wiki is written line this. This worked perfectly in my previous installation, but i cannot get it to work now, as dokuwiki expects two spaces.
Other plugins such as markdownexta do this, but don't do CamelCase links, so i can't use.

How would i add this? I'm happy to tweak the code if need be.

Thank you for any assistance
Pete
schplurtz (Moderator) #2
Member since Nov 2009 · 459 posts · Location: France, Finistère
Group memberships: Global Moderators, Members
Other plugins such as markdownexta do this, but don't do CamelCase links, so i can't use.
CamelCase is an option in DokuWiki. Just go to admin => config setting.
petea #3
Member for a month · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
thanks for the reply. Yep, unfortunately the other plugins stop it working. It works when using Markdowku though
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-19, 16:17:25 (UTC +02:00)