Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout RSS
bootstrap3-template takes 10 times longer to load pages than dokuwiki-template for large pages
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 632 posts · Location: Aachen, Germany
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: bootstrap3-template takes 10 times longer to load pages than dokuwiki-template for large pages
Normally we are using bootstrap3-template. Currently I have investigated that with very large pages with a lot of includes inside it takes 10 times longer until they are displayed if I use bootstrap3-template compared to dokuwiki-template; I already "had to" increase "max_execution_time" in php.ini from 30 to 60 in order to not run into a time-out.
If a page of that size just contains text time differences are not that noticeable.

Has somebody got any similar experience and/or can guide me what I can do to investigate the "problem" further?
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-10-16, 20:47:41 (UTC +02:00)