Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
structured data, data table, how "ask" for date entry field empty
virk #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 641 posts · Location: Aachen, Germany
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: structured data, data table, how "ask" for date entry field empty
We make use of structured data plugin. There is one datatable with approx. 10 columns. One column is a "date-"column, in which we put the date when an invoice is paid. As long as an invoice is not paid, this field remains empty.
How can I ask/search for all unpaid invoices with the "dynfilters"? I just need to ask for "field is empty" but unfortunately I do not know how to manage this. Can anybody help somehow?
pop (Moderator) #2
Member since Nov 2016 · 207 posts · Location: near Basel. Switzerland
Group memberships: Global Moderators, Members
The same issue has been bothering for some time now.

The dynfilter clearly does not support negations. However, the documentation appears to imply that it should be possible by using a URL with a certain parameter:

Aggregations can be “live” filtered by either adding the dynfilters option or passing the right URL parameters.

The following example adds filter input fields for all selected columns.

---- struct table ----
schema     : projects A
cols       : %pageid%, product, budget, team
dynfilters : 1
Filters created through this method always use the *~ comparator, eg. look for the search term anywhere in the column's data.

Dynamic filters can also be added through the flt parameter. The parameter is an array type, with the column name and comparator combined in the key and the comparison value in the value part.

Example: ?flt[projects.budget>]=10000

(emphases are mine)

Unfortunately, I completely fail to see which URL needs the additional parameter, and where and how I invoke that URL.
Juergen_aus_Zuendorf #3
Member since Apr 2012 · 224 posts
Group memberships: Members
In reply to post #1
Why don't you create a separate page with a filter for the date, which is empty?

---- struct table ----
schema     : projects A
cols       : %pageid%, product, budget, team
filter     : date =
dynfilters : 1
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-18, 18:50:49 (UTC +01:00)