Forum: General Help and Support Development RSS
Add previous revisions to the search result
akuzma #1
Member for 2 months · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Add previous revisions to the search result
Hello there!

I'm new to this forum and say hello to everyone! I started to adapt and slightly expand DokuWiki for my needs.

As far as I understood, the search index is updated everytime a page is displayed (more accurate: the newest revision of page).

Is it possible to add previous revisions of a page to the search index? I don't want to get links to specific revisions in the search result, I just want the search result to show pages that contained a specific search term in the past.

Is there a way to do this? Maybe by calling the "search update pixel" from the old revisions page, which I want to be added to the search index? If it comes with a manual action (even if that has to be done again and again), that's fine too. At least I want to understand the mehanism that would make that possible.

Any ideas?

Greetings, Andreas
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-18, 18:58:36 (UTC +01:00)