Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins Plugin Wishlist RSS
plugin for new page with form front-end (like 'Scaffolding' in Confluence)?
keyofdminor #1
Member for a month · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: plugin for new page with form front-end (like 'Scaffolding' in Confluence)?
Hello!

I'm migrating an obsolete Confluence wiki to DokuWiki. Users of the old wiki are not technical, and so for new pages, the previous admins used the Scaffolding plugin (here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/190/scaff…?hostin…)

Essentially, for a new page, the user gets an HTML form with drop-downs, date selectors, text areas, etc, and that is synthesized into the actual page via macros. I'm new to DokuWiki: I've looked at some existing plugins and templates (?) but I can't tell if there is something analogous. Time is tight (as usual) so I thought I might check here.

thank you!

p.s. I've been doing a crash-course on DokuWiki over the past 2 weeks, and am impressed with the software, the doc, and the community. I've been able to resolve many questions so far. It really is easy to work with!
pop #2
Member since Nov 2016 · 205 posts
Hello

This sounds like a straight forward application for the bureaucracy plugin: https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:bureaucracy

Show the user a form with several data entry fields, build a page from a template, store in a namespace and under a file name which both can be constructed from the content of the fields in the form.
keyofdminor #3
Member for a month · 2 posts
Thank you! The bureaucracy plugin is wonderful!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-12, 05:58:47 (UTC +01:00)