Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration RSS
No ACL setup yet!  AUTHAD working
JMS #1
Member since Aug 2016 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: No ACL setup yet!  AUTHAD working
I recently moved a DW install from Server 2008R2 to Server 2019  (IIS 10 PHP 7.3.7)

The move was incredibly painless except for 2 issues

1. I get the error "No ACL setup yet! Denying access to everyone." on the login screen
-->  Users can log in and have the correct access based on the configured ACLs
-->  AD authentication and identifying users AD group membership works fine

2. AD NTLM SSO does not work anymore. Users are presented with the logon screen with the purple  "No ACL setup yet! Denying access to everyone."  Users can enter their credentials and log on fine.

I have the old server up and running and have been comparing IIS and PHP configurations. Other than version differences the configurations are very similar.

Any Thoughts?
andi (Administrator) #2
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3497 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Quote by JMS:
1. I get the error "No ACL setup yet! Denying access to everyone." on the login screen

Show us your ACLs. You probably miss a rule for @ALL on the root.

Quote by JMS:
2. AD NTLM SSO does not work anymore. Users are presented with the logon screen with the purple  "No ACL setup yet! Denying access to everyone."  Users can enter their credentials and log on fine.

I have the old server up and running and have been comparing IIS and PHP configurations. Other than version differences the configurations are very similar.

Hard to give any advice here without knowing your exact setup.
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
JMS #3
Member since Aug 2016 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Andi,

Indeed I was missing an explicit @all none ACL on the root.   I was probably experiencing the same issue on the previous installation but because SSO was working I never saw it.

Now just to get AD SSO working.

Thanks,
Josh
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-12, 05:50:52 (UTC +01:00)