Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support General Stuff RSS
Looking for a cheap DokuWiki web host that runs Softaculous
craniac #1
Member since Feb 2019 · 1 post · Location: Orem, Utah
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Looking for a cheap DokuWiki web host that runs Softaculous
I am migrating my small DokuWiki site from Site5, and looking for recommendations for a web host that supports Softaculous (for installing Dokuwiki) and doesn't cost a whole lot.  My site is only 49mb and will probably not get a lot of traffic.

I tried signing up with one of the recommended DokuWiki hosts, but they advertised a ridiculously cheap price of about $3.60 per month, but once I began the process the price magically increased to $10/month.  Hmmm.

Thanks!
This post was edited on 2019-11-26, 23:39 by craniac.
mann rajput #2
User title: mann rajput
Member since today · 1 post · Location: india
Subject: Best SEO Expert India | Digital Marketing Expert - Shashank Sharma
9 years expertise in digital marketing and SEO, Best SEO expert in India, Who has completed 300+ projects successfully and ranked thousands of keywords top in google SERP
Visit: social media expert india
digital marketing agency in delhi
ranthambore #3
User title: ranthambore
Member since today · 1 post · Location: India
Subject: Luxury Resorts in Ranthambore National Park - White Mushroom Resort - Jungle Caves, Ranthambore | White Mushroom Hotels
The demand for a business traveller is different from that of others. When you are on a business trip, you need a world-class hotel to make sure your meeting is successful. Given below are some several tips which will help you tote the best hotel bargain for business purposes.

Know Your requirement

First and foremost thing to do throughout resort reservation for a meeting is to learn your precise needs. You might not require a lavish swimming pool, however 24-hour online connection is a must. You should book that resort, which has all of the facilities to make your event a successful one. Search for all those hotels which provide comfort and privacy to your guests.

Compare Prices

Business travelers are liable for each and every penny invested and therefore it is a good idea to compare prices of hotels before choosing the last one. There are many internet hotel reservation websites where you are able to compare costs of 2 resorts offering the very same facilities. You could even call up the resort directly and know the tariff for group booking.

Watch Out For Packages

Though you're searching hotels online, look out for special packages. There are many hotels which offer special packages for business travellers. Availing these bundles can allow you to save money. On several occasions, online travel agents also come up with specific promos and discounts which can help you manage your budget.
visit website resorts in ranthambore
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-06, 10:12:50 (UTC +01:00)