Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
AUTHAD plugin and SSL connection
PCO #1
Member for a month · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: AUTHAD plugin and SSL connection
We currently have the AUTHAD plugin working with a standard ldap connection, but are looking to secure it.  The system running dokuwiki is a 2012R2 system.  We have an internal CA and I have verified that the root certificate is listed under the "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" section of the computer certificates and have confirmed the server can connect to LDAPs through powershell.

However if I try to enable SSL, login gives the error message "Sorry, username or password was wrong." and in the event log of the domain controller I receive "The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted.".

Is there somewhere in Dokuwiki that requires the certificate to be uploaded or linked?
Fini #2
Member since Oct 2018 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
That worked for me after i created this folder and file:

When accessing AD using SSL, you must create file ldap.conf in C:\OpenLDAP\sysconf with line TLS_REQCERT never. which disables AD certificate checking when making LDAP call.

Source: https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:authad
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-04-02, 22:01:44 (UTC +02:00)