Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
adding image via media manager does not work
elcro #1
Member since Feb 2019 · 11 posts · Location: Berlin, Germany
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: adding image via media manager does not work
hey everybody,

i am currently using the struct plugin to fill a page template with images and text. text works fine, but when i try to add an image with the media manager (defining type, orientation and size), the link to the corresponding image does not show up in the input field/ the cursor position, as described here: https://www.dokuwiki.org/media_manager

had this happen to me on other occasions (in regular tables) as well. what am i doing wrong? file sizes (are below 1MB)? resolution (below 1000x1000px)?

thanks for the input,
george
This post was edited on 2020-03-04, 10:33 by elcro.
elcro #2
Member since Feb 2019 · 11 posts · Location: Berlin, Germany
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
this does not happen to anybody else?

currently, i edit the page once it is created. add a picture in the DW editor and copy the path of that image into the struct input field. but that's (to me) a lot of fiddeling around and unfortunately my colleauges are less patient.  :(

thanks for any help with this.

best,
g
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-04-02, 22:16:26 (UTC +02:00)