Forum: Offtopic Chit Chat RSS
docuwiki.org suggestions
dreamlusion #1
Member since Aug 2008 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: docuwiki.org suggestions
Hello members.

I searched through the forum for a thread where I could post suggestions and thoughts about the dokuwiki.org installation. Didn't find any so I started this one.

I would like to see "discussions" functionality in the wiki pages. I first thought this while reading a tip page where I wanted to comment on it's content instead of adding new (or modify the existing).

--
dreamlusion
poll
Poll: Add "discussions" functionality in the wiki pages
(6 votes · 67%) Yes
(3 votes · 33%) No
This poll has no time limit · 9 votes
chi #2
Member since Jun 2006 · 1851 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
Hi,

FYI the wiki at dokuwiki.org has been restructured in the last two weeks. The overall consensus was to move the discussions completely out of the wiki to the forums. The whole discussion namespace (which contained mostly outdated information) was deleted, and leftover discussion was integrated into the pages itself (read faq etc.). So I think we stick either to inline discussion or use the forum.

HTH
Please add [SOLVED] to the initial thread subject if you feel your question has been answered.
If my answer doesn't make sense maybe your question didn't either - just visit http://facepalm.org.
dreamlusion #3
Member since Aug 2008 · 4 posts
Group memberships: Members
That sounds reasonable.

--
dreamlusion
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-08, 03:26:44 (UTC +01:00)