Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
How do I use gallery plugin?
coreyh9 #1
Member since Sep 2006 · 9 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: How do I use gallery plugin?
I've been reading and experimenting the gallery plugin for a while but I still don't understand how to use it.  Where do I put the folder with images and where do I add {{gallery>namespace}} line? 

Help!
koko #2
Member since May 2006 · 161 posts · Location: Zonhoven Belgium
hi,

You don't have to put a folder. Just upload some images with the mediamanager in the right namespace. When you did this, put the syntax in your page ({{gallery>namespace where namespace is the name of the namespace of which you want to show the images). Next, the plugin will show all the available images in that namespace.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
coreyh9 #3
Member since Sep 2006 · 9 posts
Quote by koko on 2006-10-08, 22:21:
hi,

You don't have to put a folder. Just upload some images with the mediamanager in the right namespace. When you did this, put the syntax in your page ({{gallery>namespace where namespace is the name of the namespace of which you want to show the images). Next, the plugin will show all the available images in that namespace.

I finally figured it out by using "upload". but I don't know how to use the mediamanager.  I get an error message saying "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class syntax_plugin_media in R:\dokuwiki\lib\plugins\media\syntax.php on line 440".
This post was edited on 2006-10-10, 18:10 by coreyh9.
koko #4
Member since May 2006 · 161 posts · Location: Zonhoven Belgium
euhm...

Which version of the wiki do you use? If this isn't the most up to date, you best update your installation. If the error still exists, you can file a bug on http://bugs.splitbrain.org.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-27, 19:00:09 (UTC +01:00)