Forum: General Help and Support Server Setup RSS
Doku under Linux - "Edit page" error [SOLVED]
-Sergei- #1
Member since Feb 2009 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Doku under Linux - "Edit page" error [SOLVED]
Hello,
     i had Dokuwiki installed under WinXP server, everything was OK.
Now i have the same Dokuwiki version (dokuwiki-rc2008-04-11) installed under Linux - Debian-40r4a and have strange error:
Dokuwiki seems going good until i click on "Edit this page" logged as Doku Admin (or another registered user). I am recieving this error :

Warning: require_once(/var/www/doku/inc/JSON.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/doku/inc/toolbar.php on line 11

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www/doku/inc/JSON.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/doku/inc/toolbar.php on line 11

Did i miss something? I have on my server only :
apt-get install apache2
apt-get install php5

I have tried apt-get install php5-json but with no possitive result
Any ideas ?
PS: Sry for my english.
This post was edited on 2009-02-11, 17:35 by -Sergei-.
chi #2
Member since Jun 2006 · 1851 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
/var/www/doku/inc/JSON.php is part of the DokuWiki distribution, does it exist in your filesystem? Maybe you've missed to copy over some files?
Please add [SOLVED] to the initial thread subject if you feel your question has been answered.
If my answer doesn't make sense maybe your question didn't either - just visit http://facepalm.org.
-Sergei- #3
Member since Feb 2009 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Quote by chi:
/var/www/doku/inc/JSON.php is part of the DokuWiki distribution, does it exist in your filesystem? Maybe you've missed to copy over some files?

Thx for your post.

Whole problem was that /var/www/doku/inc/JSON.php "was" in my filesystem, BUT written by small letters.
I had /var/www/doku/inc/json.php instead of /var/www/doku/inc/JSON.php .
So you was right... I missed that file. :D
I have just changed json.php to JSON.php and thats all... Its working now. Thx again for fast post.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-27, 18:58:35 (UTC +01:00)