Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration RSS
error with special pages
bahamut100 #1
Member since Oct 2006 · 10 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: error with special pages
Hi, Nobody has answer to me in the French forum, that's why i'm coming here.

I intalled monobook's template, and i would create a special pages, principaly wiki:navigation.

But, when i create the page, a post says to me that this page is not created yet.

What's is the problem ?

Sorry for my bad english ^^'
lornajane #2
Member since Jul 2006 · 14 posts
I don't quite understand your problem, when you see the "this page has not been created" message (or words like that), is there a button for creating or editing the page?  It sounds as if you are creating a link and then following it, which is correct, you now create the page using the button available.

Reply and give more information if this doesn't help.
LornaJane ( www.lornajane.net )
bahamut100 #3
Member since Oct 2006 · 10 posts
In fact, when I go on the page wiki:navigation, it does not still exist. I  click to create this page and I write what I want. And when I save, I have the message which says to me that the page does not exist, and that if my rights are enough, to click the button to create this page (what I have make full of time) either to contact the administrator
ryukun #4
Member since May 2008 · 1 post
I have the same problem and it seems like many people also have it for a long time.

For navigation page permission issue, monobook template creator told us here that it's related to "Display Wiki Page" for Dokuwiki plugin. On the other hand, author of that plugin claims here that it's related to the source of Dokuwiki. He reported a bug (as he tells here) but that bug can't be found in the website with the message: "task does not exist". I wonder what happened to that task.

I am really confused. If there is not a solution for this, could the authorities kindly tell us that it's a known bug and there is not any solution yet, so at least people can stop wasting time by searching for it. Thanks in advance!
This post was edited on 2008-05-09, 02:23 by ryukun.
ach (Administrator) #5
Member since May 2006 · 1953 posts · Location: Folkestone, UK
Group memberships: Administrators, Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
Quote by ryukun on 2008-05-09, 02:11:
He reported a bug (as he tells here) but that bug can't be found in the website with the message: "task does not exist". I wonder what happened to that task.

Since the bugtracker has been updated the last time, unfortunately all former links to bugs behave that way. :-( Simply type the bug id (here: 1084) into to field in the upper right corner (labelled "Show Task #") to go to the correct page, which now changed to: http://bugs.splitbrain.org/index.php?do=details&task_i…
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-18, 06:37:57 (UTC +01:00)