[resolved] Login not responding on Apache/Windows
Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2, Windows
riri #1
Member since Apr 2009 · 3 posts · Location: France
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: [resolved] Login not responding on Apache/Windows
Hi

I have a dokuwiki setup on my Linux box and web hosting, no problem.

I use Apache, installed manually, with a configuration from scratch on a Windows platform for subversion access (and view). All PHP applications work well, but dokuwiki, and I don't know why.

When accessing for the first time the wiki, doku.php does not respond (timeout, blank page). I then go to install.php, which responds and works well. I'm redirected to the start page - ok. I then login : the login form is ok - I validate and I'm redirected to the page display : not responding.

This is a clean and fresh install of Dokuwiki, with a default install of PHP (extracted zip, not installer). Only Apache is specific with a fresh configuration (some modules disabled, others activated for subversion).

Anyone had a similar problem ?

Edit :
I dropped and reinstalled with the Apache installer and the PHP installer. The same problem persist. All is ok until I go through the logon.
I did not mentionned an important point : I use a VPN connexion, which modify the routes. So I use a loopback interface for local network access (and localhost points to the loopback static IP). I do not have any problem with php sessions and cookies in general (any other php script works out of the box)

Edit for resolution :
Ok, this was due to the VPN, which forces a proxy for web usage (even for localhost). Manually putting $conf['proxy'] variables in local.php solved the problem.
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2009-04-27, 13:12 by riri.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-27, 20:44:17 (UTC +01:00)