Forum: Offtopic Chit Chat RSS
Need help finding PHP app to fill forms online
onn #1
Member since Apr 2009 · 10 posts · Location: Warsaw, Poland
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Need help finding PHP app to fill forms online
Hi,

I'm desperately looking for a PHP-or-so software that would able users to fill some predesigned forms online and then print it or save as pdf. To be exact:

In the following, a) and b) are alternatives ("a" and "b" variant):

1. Admin designs a collection of forms with some plain syntax (preferably online).
   a) form data and form exact layout is designed with same code
   b) form data and form exact layout are designed separately, latter being either some syntax or, let's say, OO.org writer template.

2. User (online) opens his desired form (via list on website or via direct link) and fills it.

3. User clicks print, the form get's verified (if all necessary fields are filled etc.) and then user recieves a result to be printed (PDF or OpenDocument file or ready-to-print html).

Since it's quite specific design, I've had no luck with search (too specific for just google), therefore I'm asking you - anyone knows anything that would do the job (with a public license)?
-Martin- #2
Member since Jan 2009 · 422 posts · Location: Bayern Germany
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Drupal (http://drupal.org can do this job, you can use the cck (with it you can build forms) and the views (to show the entry's) modul. For printing, etc there are also modules aviable.

Or you write it by yourself, a html form and some php for saving.
Linux-Doku.de
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-06-17, 21:03:01 (UTC +02:00)