Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout RSS
Is Text only possible
Joseph #1
Member since Nov 2006 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Is Text only possible
Hi all, My shourt queston is it possible to output data as plain text only to use on mobile phone site (wap or similair).
koko #2
Member since May 2006 · 161 posts · Location: Zonhoven Belgium
hi,

Not out of the box i think, but maybe write a CSS for that?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Joseph #3
Member since Nov 2006 · 2 posts
Dont know if that (Css) would work as i would need to inc. the text into a php file where the main function of php would be to limit amount of text inserted into displayed page. Mobile phones have limited amount of space.

So to summerize, I wish to setup a wiki where users add stuff via normal wiki page with normal display and output, then setup again using same data to inc plain text only into special php page for mobile layout and character counting page etc.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-25, 05:41:30 (UTC +02:00)