Forum: General Help and Support Server Setup RSS
lib/exe/fetch.php does overflow very much server CPU
V-12 #1
User title: http://www.riversedge.pl/
Member since Apr 2009 · 47 posts · Location: Poland
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: lib/exe/fetch.php does overflow very much server CPU
Hello dear users! I have big trouble. I'm using dokuwiki on my site www.riversedge.pl and I got warnings from the administrator of the server on which I have located my dokuwiki site, that CPU server is overflowed all the time because of file lib/exe/fetch.php Anyone can explain, what this file does exactly and knows any reason why there is something wrong with that? Any solutions to fix that bug?

I thought that maybe it's a matter of .htaccess and rewrite rule. I disabled it and no, lib/exe/fetch.php still overflows the cpu of server.

PLEASE HELP!
andi (Administrator) #2
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3512 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
That file delivers all media files. It is also responsible for resizing images using the GD library. You could try configuring imagemagick (if available) instead.
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-27, 19:55:27 (UTC +01:00)