Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout RSS
How can increase the edit panel size?
iscurrah #1
Member since Nov 2006 · 7 posts · Location: Hungary
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: How can increase the edit panel size?
Hi,

I've been told to create a lot of documentation on the company's DokuWiki installation. It's going well except that the text edit panel shows only 11 lines of text and that's really frustrating, moving up and down inside the panel as I create the documentation. Is there anyway this can be changed (preferably to full screen)? It's the 2006-11-06 release if that's useful.

Thanks in advance,

Iain.
chi #2
Member since Jun 2006 · 1851 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
Hi,

you can adjust the height of the edit panel while editing with the "arrows" at the lower right of the panel.
Please add [SOLVED] to the initial thread subject if you feel your question has been answered.
If my answer doesn't make sense maybe your question didn't either - just visit http://facepalm.org.
iscurrah #3
Thanks,

I was going to be _really_ embarrassed, but I checked first, and I don't have anything at the bottom right of the edit panel. Below it, I've got the buttons, Save, Preview and Cancel. Then an "Edit summary" text field and then a "Minor changes" check-box. Nothing else. Do I (does my DokuWiki administrator) have a chance to enable / disable these, or do they come with different themes?

Having typed in the above, I've spotted the Larger and Smaller Javascript links at the bottom right of this (forum.dokuwiki.org) dialog. And now I've spotted them on the splitbrain.org playground edit dialog but still I have nothing on our site.

How do I enable these arrows?

TIA,

Iain.
iscurrah #4
I noticed a problem that my toolbar had vanished. ( same as : http://forum.dokuwiki.org/thread/341)

Following the cure there (shift, reload), I got my toolbar and Arrows allowing me to change the edit panel size.

Thanks for your help!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-23, 05:17:40 (UTC +02:00)