Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Problems with indexmenu2
Andhi #1
Member since Dec 2006 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Problems with indexmenu2
I´m having problems utilizing the "Remove namespace pages from the index" and "Hide pages, matching the regexp" features.
When i try the features at home in a local installation everythings fine but at my isp´s neither of them will work.

Both wiki instances are version 2006-11-06. I use the same template (battlehorse) and the same plugins (all newest version). I had the indexmenu1 version installed earlier. The above features worked, but there were other issues with integrating into the sidebar, so i favour version2.

Could it be a caching problem? I use the cacherevisionserase plugin but am not sure if it does the job. Could it be a permissions problem? I think the server runs within another group than my ftp, because when I tried to delete the cache directory manually via ftp, i couldnt. Any suggestions?

thanx in advance :-)
Andi
Be the Change you want to see in the world! - Mohandas "Mahatma" Ghandi
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-02-17, 23:33:40 (UTC +01:00)