WikiCamp@CeBIT
2010-03-06 Hannover, Germany
andi (Administrator) #1
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3474 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: WikiCamp@CeBIT
After the failed attempt for a WikiCamp last year, it now will happen at this year's CeBIT exhibition in Hannover, Germany.

It's a Barcamp style event focusing on various wiki topics. Representatives of different wiki engines will be there, including me for DokuWiki. I'd be happy to meet other DokuWiki users and I will probably do a session myself.

WikiCamp will be on Saturday the 6th of March. The venue is in Hall 6 at the FORUM Learning & Knowledge Solutions, nearby the Webciety area.

If you'd like to come, please register at http://wikicamp.mixxt.org/ - free CeBIT day passes are available for registered attendees.

PS: if you can't make it on Saturday, I will probably be at CeBIT on Friday as well. Let me know if you want to meet for a coffee
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
poll
Poll: Will you attend WikiCamp@CeBIT
(One vote · 14%) yes, I'll be there
(6 votes · 86%) no, can't make it
This poll has ended in Mar 2010 · 7 votes
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-09-23, 19:54:13 (UTC +02:00)