Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Not getting indexmenu to work
jlmorgado #1
Member since Jan 2007 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Not getting indexmenu to work
Hi there,

I'm new to wiki's and of course, to dokuwiki as well. I've installed dokuwiki and indexmenu plugin, but i'm not getting indexmenu to work. In the Administration area, when I choose the indexmenu section, I see the default theme associated with the name i've choosed to the wiki. When I click in Index, i get a tree with the namespaces, and the existing pages, but the cool icons are not shown. Tried to search in the forum, but i'm not understanding how to make it work... Is there anything that i need to change to make it to work?

Another thing I would like to have in the wiki is a sidebar. Need to install another plugin?

Thanks,
João Morgado
koko #2
Member since May 2006 · 161 posts · Location: Zonhoven Belgium
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
hi,

I have no idea about your problem with the indexmenu-plugin, but I can help you with the sidebar ;-)
You have to install another template -> sidebar. To see which templates are available, take a look at: http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Atpl%3Atemplates.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-02-26, 15:30:19 (UTC +01:00)