Indexer doesn't work well
dibe0014 #1
User title: Ben
Member since Dec 2006 · 16 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Search doesn't work
Hi,

i am running the last version of DokuWiki on Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server. I generated a whole bunch of textfiles for the wiki and copied them in the folder "data\pages" . The names of the pages are all like "abc_111" or "gde_041" .
After running the indexer I search for "abc_111" but id doesn't find the page. If i open the site "http://localhost/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=abc_111" i can see the content as i should, but i still can't find the page when i search for it.
When i search for "abc" it will show me all pages where the word "abc" exists.

Does anyone know how i can fix the problem? I am working on that problem for several hours now...

Ben
dibe0014 #2
Subject: Another detail
after changing the page with DokuWiki, like adding a new line and searching again. DokuWiki finds the page. Thats really weird...
dibe0014 #3
Subject: Problem solved
The problem is solved.
It works after I changed the filenames.

Never use UPPERCASE textfiles, what a f....  :nuts:
BlackFog #4
Member since May 2006 · 95 posts
You are a Windows user, aren't you?^^ Unix/Linux systems are case sensitive for file names.

BlackFog
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-21, 18:22:58 (UTC +02:00)