Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Plugin to import Doxygen generated documentation into DokuWiki ?
samax #1
Member since Jan 2011 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Plugin to import Doxygen generated documentation into DokuWiki ?
Hello,
I've a big project for which I already generate a documentation with Doxygen. But I would like to import now this documentation into my wiki, which uses the DokuWiki engine.

It would be very boing to create a parser which converts a generated Doxygen documentation (in XML format, for exemple) into DokuWiki format, so I would like to know if there is another existing tool which already do that.

Thank you in advance for your help!
ryan.chappelle #2
User title: Chilean DW Fan
Member since May 2008 · 218 posts · Location: Temuco, Chile
Group memberships: Local Moderators, Members, Newsletter Team
IMHO, creating a parser (or more expliticly a XSLT transform) from XML to DokuWiki format would be the right way to go; the other way, far more complicated and expensive, would be to grab an intermediary object step (say, XHTML or MAN formatted documentation) and reprocess them into DokuWiki format. I do not know of any tool right now that does any of those two options, but some already existing tools should be chainable to produce an acceptable result (say, generate XHTML first, tag-cleanse it, feed it to an existing XHTML-to-DokuWiki XSTL).
Chilean DW Fan!
my plugins for DokuWiki
GULIX, my area's LUG
Surviving earthquakes since Feb 2010!
samax #3
Member since Jan 2011 · 3 posts
Group memberships: Members
Thank you for your help, I think I will try this way, because I hadn't more results searching MediaWiki plugins...
andi (Administrator) #4
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3512 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
About a year ago someone was looking for a freelancer to write such a thing http://www.elance.com/j/doxygen-xml-dokuwiki-syn…?rid=18…

Don't know if he ever found someone. Maybe you could contact him?
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-27, 19:49:39 (UTC +01:00)