Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
Namespace level printing
metalised #1
Member since Feb 2007 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Namespace level printing
Hi,
We are using dokuwiki as a compilation of documentation on a project and would like to be able to print this documentation. Unfortunately the only way to do this is page by page.

Does anyone know of a plugin that allows for printing of a namespace?

For example we have top level namespaces for development, testing, usage, etc and within these a number of pages that explain how a specific page should be created within PHP.
What we are looking for is a way of printing the whole of a namespace to create a developers guide, a testing guide and so-on.

Any suggestions appreciated.... especially as we already have a load of stuff waiting to be printed  :-)

Cheers,
M
steve02476 #2
Member since Feb 2007 · 1 post
I'm very interested in this same issue. I'd like to keep our IT department documentation using a wiki, and I really like DokuWiki.

But I need a way to dump the whole thing on to paper to keep in a notebook.
zyberdog #3
Member since Oct 2006 · 25 posts · Location: Denmark
Have you seen the composer plugin?

This plugin creates a single page from a chosen directory.
All files are included, so that you are able to print it or save it as single page.

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:composer
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-27, 20:07:01 (UTC +01:00)