New Release
Simbel #1
User title: Newbie
Member since Jan 2007 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: New Release
Hello together,

I did'nt search before writing this message. So if anyone hast written about this subject, please don't be bad about me.

Andreas mentioned a new Release in the devoloper-mailinglist. Is there already a plan for the rollout? I will build up a new wiki in the near future and I am thinking about waiting, therfore.

Also a question about the features. You had the discussion about multilanguage-support, how to implement, and everything. This feature would be very important for me.

@Andreas: this woud help to internationalize you dokuwiki-pages as well, a very important step for dokuwiki, I think. I would help to translate the basic pages in German, if help is appricitated.

That's for now.

Best regards
Simbel
andi (Administrator) #2
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3471 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Quote by Simbel:
I did'nt search before writing this message.

You didn't take time to research your question, so why should we take time to answer your question?

Anyway, there is no ETA for a new release. From my first announcement at the mailinglist it usually takes between 4 to 8 weeks til a new version is released. You shouldn't wait for that.

Quote by Simbel:
Also a question about the features. You had the discussion about multilanguage-support, how to implement, and everything. This feature would be very important for me.

Announcing a new release preparation usually means a feature freeze. Only bugfixes and things already started will be added, so there won't be any news on the multilanguage front.

Andi
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-23, 15:36:21 (UTC +02:00)