Forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration RSS
Help Needed - configuring DokuWiki
abtet #1
Member since Mar 2007 · 2 posts · Location: Notts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Help Needed - configuring DokuWiki
Hello all,
I am new to DokuWiki. I've installed DokuWiki successfully on my PC (acting as a local server only to play around first). I've created some content into it to look at how it works. FYI, i want my wiki to be used by people to create content into it. Therefore, i need an administrator to look after/manage the registration of user etc. the user registration into the system is working (As far as i know at the moment :-). However, i can't seems to be able to configure the superuser/administrator account; i don't have the admin button and not able to log in as superuser (i want to be the superuser).

If this is working (the current problem), the next thing that i wanted to work on is for every user registered and log in into the system will have to be on their own page (homepage) where they can create their content.

anyone, please help me..Really need help..
jkuehne #2
Member since Aug 2006 · 76 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
hi there

try out the following page

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:acl

regards
jan
This post was edited on 2007-04-23, 12:48 by chi.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-12-14, 08:26:33 (UTC +01:00)