Forum: Community User Introductions RSS
Hello from an Organizational Behavior Professor
StormWeatherly #1
Member since Apr 2012 · 14 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Hello from an Organizational Behavior Professor
Hi,

I am brand new to DokuWiki but not to computers in general or to website development.

I was looking for a Wiki Software that would be compatible with a hosting service account that I have where I have been grandfathered in to an old but very economical price. Since I am unable to upgrade the PHP or mySQL of the site (as that would mean increasing my cost by 400%) I wanted a simple wiki system. This seemed like the one.

I am a professor of Organizational Behavior with a Doctorate in Strategic Leadership from Regent University. I have built web sites with Joomla, Wikidot, and Wordpress.

I am the webmaster for a blog that I share with two colleagues at www.LeadStrategic.com/.

I look forward to learning more about DokuWiki.

I will save my questions for another area of the forum.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20120620-dev, © 2003-2011 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2014-04-24, 10:02:49 (UTC +02:00)