Header Image: width 100% ?
PDR #1
Member since May 2007 · 11 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Header Image: width 100% ?
Hello,

http://businessideas.be/Wiki/doku.php?id=nieuwe_naam

How can I put the width of the header image at 100% so it adjusts to the size of the page? (the latter is also relative, 85%)
Thanks!
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2007-05-25, 18:49 by PDR.
chi #2
Member since Jun 2006 · 1851 posts · Location: Munich Germany
Group memberships: Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
Hi,

you have to edit the style.ini in the template directory and set __wiki_width__ to 925px (could work), you can`t modify the width of the image because you embed it using CSS.
Please add [SOLVED] to the initial thread subject if you feel your question has been answered.
If my answer doesn't make sense maybe your question didn't either - just visit http://facepalm.org.
PDR #3
Ok, I will do it that way then. Thank you!
PDR #4
I had some negative comments on the fixed wiki-width. Is it possible to include the header image without embedding it with CSS? I tried (and partially succeeded) by including it in main.php. But there also, the width=100% doesn't seem to work. I must be overlooking something.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-23, 05:52:29 (UTC +02:00)