FOSDEM 2013
Brussels / 2 & 3 February 2013
Michitux #1
Member since Apr 2008 · 377 posts · Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Group memberships: Members, Wiki Managers
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: FOSDEM 2013
Hi,

FOSDEM "is a free event that offers open source communities a place to meet, share ideas and collaborate" (source) that takes place at the ULB Campus Solbosch, Brussels, Belgium 2 & 3 February 2013.

Vincent Massol from XWiki proposed a wiki meetup at FOSDEM 2013, however that devroom wasn't accepted.

[Update 2013-01-06]
Contrary to prior considerations there won't be a DokuWiki developer meetup at FOSDEM. I'll be at FOSDEM but in the IRC meeting on 2013-01-06 I was the only one who had already booked something and most other developers said that they are not planning to come so if you are looking for a DokuWiki developer meetup you need to wait for our hackfest this year.
[/Update]

I'll be in Brussels from Thursday evening till the end of the FOSDEM, if you want to meet me feel free to contact me.

Michael
Did you like my help or work for DokuWiki (plugins)? Consider giving something back.
This post was edited 4 times, last on 2013-01-28, 01:25 by Michitux.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-11-14, 21:13:36 (UTC +01:00)