Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
New Version of S5 (Presentation-Plugin)
Sebl #1
Member since Dec 2006 · 9 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: New Version of S5 (Presentation-Plugin)
Hello,

There is a new Version out of the S5-System. http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/
Anybody here, who is able to upgrade the old dokuwiki-plugin?
Don't know, perhaps there are just a view lines to modify.

I have a presentation in 2 weeks, and I would like to use the new features  ;-)
I no good in php  :-/
thx
 Sebl

EDIT: Perhaps I should add, that I'm very keen on the "Incremental display of slide content"  feature. I'm not very sure if perhaps is already included or perhaps it's not yet supportet...
If you look in the source of the demonstration of S5 (not the dokuwiki-plugin), you will discover '<ul class="incremental">' instead of the '<ul>' tag. So for short: that's what I want!
This post was edited on 2007-06-05, 23:32 by Sebl.
ach (Administrator) #2
Member since May 2006 · 1926 posts · Location: Folkestone, UK
Group memberships: Administrators, Members, Super Mods, Wiki Managers
Hallo!

Version 1.1 of S5 is not really new. In fact, it is the very same version the S5 plugin uses (besides one small tweak). So, "Incremental display of slide content" is theoretically already possible with the S5 files provided by the plugin. But the problem is, that there is no possibility to assign that class ("incremental") to any element at the moment ...
But that should be rather made possible through another plugin!?

Anika
Sebl #3
Member since Dec 2006 · 9 posts
Group memberships: Members
I've been searching, but without success. I think what I need is a plugin, which will led me add a markup-tag.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-23, 15:31:29 (UTC +02:00)