Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Plugins RSS
[SOLVED] tag plugin: How to  find pages without a tag ?
hillschmidt #1
Member since Feb 2013 · 189 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: [SOLVED] tag plugin: How to  find pages without a tag ?
I started to use DokuWiki for an encyclopedia ... and I use the tag plugin to identify the 1st letter and probably groups of pages/entries - but now I search for a method to identify pages in my namespace which do not have a tag - forgotten accidently.

I use
{{tag> A Theme1 Theme2 ...}}
and I want to see a list like
(a table)
^page_title^tag^
|page1|A,Theme1|    <--- page tagged with A and Theme1
|page2|A|                <--- page tagged with A
|page3||                 <--- a page without any tag
Is there a way to use this plugin for that or to enhance this plugin?
Or is there any other method to identify such pages?

I couldn't find in the forum ... but I admit I'm new in here ...

TIA!
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2013-02-12, 06:23 by hillschmidt.
Michitux #2
Member since Apr 2008 · 377 posts · Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Group memberships: Members, Wiki Managers
There are plugins like the dir plugin which allow you to generate a list of pages with tags (or an empty tag cell if there are no tags). In fact this should work with every plugin that uses the pagelist plugin for displaying the list of pages.

However, there is - as far as I'm aware - currently no way to get a list of all pages without tags, though technically it wouldn't be that difficult. I've created a feature request in the issue tracker of the tag plugin.
Did you like my help or work for DokuWiki (plugins)? Consider giving something back.
hillschmidt #3
Member since Feb 2013 · 189 posts
Many thanks - using this
~~DIR?cols=page;tags~~
does the needed for me!

Many thanks for that hint!
adityaduggal #4
Member for a month · 1 post
Sorry for opening such an old topic. But I wanted to know if its possible to find pages in dokuwiki with the following conditions:
1. No Tags
2. No Links (Orphaned)

Now I am able to get the list of Orphaned pages with plugin Orphanswanted. But the DIR plugin does not seem to work like I wanted to get the pages with No Tags ~~DIR?cols=page;tags~~

The above syntax is not able to generate the desired results and also I wanted to know if I can combine both the Orphanswanted and DIR plugin functionality in a single report.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-04-02, 21:24:28 (UTC +02:00)