Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Templates and Layout RSS
Edit Button
bbolman #1
Member since Oct 2006 · 18 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Edit Button
Alright, because I'm really new to coding and I see this as the quickest way, to change the look of my dokuwiki, I'm changing all of the "recent changes" "old revisions" etc into straight links. Thus I can style these better. My problem is, I can't figure for the life of me what the link for the edit button is. I'm sure this is somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it. So I was wondering if someone could give me a quick answer. for example: the "recent changes" button is <a href="http://www.romapedia.com/doku.php?do=recent" title="Recent">Recent Changes</a>
bbolman #2
I figured it out actually. Sorry.

My second question. It's probably a really stupid thing to do but I'm changing a lot of the classes that the original dokuwiki template uses to ones that make more sense to me. Since all main.php does is call <?php tpl_content()?>, is there any way to change the styling of that call other just than just changing design.css. I.e. I want to add in some more stuff there.
andi (Administrator) #3
User title: splitbrain
Member since May 2006 · 3423 posts · Location: Berlin Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
If you want links instead of buttons, use tpl_actionlink() instead of tpl_actionbutton. Classes in the DokuWiki created contents can't be changed without hacking the code.
Read this if you don't get any useful answers.
Lies dies wenn du keine hilfreichen Antworten bekommst.
bbolman #4
ah... actionlink. Didn't think about that. Thanks a bunch Andi.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-05-26, 21:32:16 (UTC +02:00)