Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Features and Functionality RSS
Outlook Contacts, Tasks and Agenda Integration
cogmios #1
Member since Jun 2007 · 6 posts · Location: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Outlook Contacts, Tasks and Agenda Integration
I have just setup dokuwiki on my home NAS (Synology CS407). I like it because now my wife can startup Firefox on her laptop and she gets to see all our household information at a glance.

What I now wanted to do is make a page which shows a) a birtdaylist b) a contacts list incl. telephone numbers c) the list of tasks d) my agenda.

I currently have this stored in my Outlook. My outlook synchronizes with the web application family+friends where my wife can also look into. Is it possible to somehow retrieve this information from Outlook and then display it on a seperate page in DokuWiki?

It would be great if I could show the birthday list on the front page.
cogmios #2
Member since Jun 2007 · 6 posts · Location: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Ok, I think I got it, I could probably write something that convert one of the output source of Outlook or sharpen my C# Office skills to convert and parse into a docuwiki .txt format. No prob.

update: Hmmm obviously I could also try to write a php script which access an exported access database, but my php skills are not that good...hmmm.. let me try (I could not find some php script which can directly read Outlook datasources).
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2007-06-19, 16:51 by cogmios.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-08-23, 15:45:17 (UTC +02:00)