Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration RSS
Default-Template totally messed up
After installation, the default-template doesnt seem to work and there is just unformatted text
GamerForSale #1
Member since Jun 2007 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Default-Template totally messed up
Hello,

I am not sure, whether this may actually belong to the Template-Section, but since it happens right after installation on the server, I guess it's got something to do with configuration.

My Problem : After installing dokuWiki on an Apache-Webserver, the Main-Page suddenly looks pretty messed up and the template doesnt seem to work. I have not made any changes to the template (its the default one) and although the template looked normal during installation (proper Buttons, formatting etc), it looks totally crude afterwards.

Does anybody have an idea what this could be all about ? I also had the same issue (unresolved) with another wiki-installation.
I am, however running Drupal on the very same server without any layout-problems.

Since I am very new to dokuWiki, I'd appreciate any suggestion, that could help me resolve that issue.

Best regards,
Nicolai
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2020-01-18, 13:47:33 (UTC +01:00)