Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: General Help and Support Installation and Configuration RSS
Fatal error - After upgrading to Greebo
raksasas #1
Member since Feb 2017 · 11 posts · Location: Central Texas
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Fatal error - After upgrading to Greebo
This part had been solved now I am having issues logging in see post 5. - https://forum.dokuwiki.org/post/60511

I upgraded to Greebo from 2017-02-19e “Frusterick Manners" using the "Upgrade" plugin.  Everything appeared to install correctly but now I get the folloiwng when I open the wiki:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function json_encode() in /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/template.php:343 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/www/wiki/lib/tpl/dokuwiki/main.php(22): tpl_metaheaders() #1 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/actions.php(27): include('/usr/local/www/...') #2 /usr/local/www/wiki/doku.php(120): act_dispatch() #3 {main} thrown in /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/template.php on line 343

It is a freebsd system with the following:
root@webserver:/ # pkg info | grep 'apache*'
apache24-2.4.33                Version 2.4.x of Apache web server
root@webserver:/ # pkg info | grep 'php*'
mod_php71-7.1.16               PHP Scripting Language
php71-7.1.16                   PHP Scripting Language
php71-mbstring-7.1.16          The mbstring shared extension for php
php71-openssl-7.1.16           The openssl shared extension for php
php71-session-7.1.16           The session shared extension for php
php71-xml-7.1.16               The xml shared extension for php
php71-zlib-7.1.16              The zlib shared extension for php

I am not sure what to do with to get it working again.  Tempted to just install a freash copy.

This is all a learning experience for me.
This post was edited 3 times, last on 2018-04-26, 13:56 by raksasas.
turnermm (Moderator) #2
Member since Oct 2009 · 4675 posts · Location: Canada
Group memberships: Global Moderators, Members, Super Mods
json_encode() should be part of the standard php package, if you are using php 7.1.  Until Greebo there was no direct call to json_encode in the dw core.
Myron Turner
github: https://github.com/turnermm
plugins, templates: http://www.mturner.org/devel
This post was edited on 2018-04-25, 11:35 by turnermm.
turnermm (Moderator) #3
Member since Oct 2009 · 4675 posts · Location: Canada
Group memberships: Global Moderators, Members, Super Mods
I did a quick google and see that there are some systems where json_decode is not installed, so you may have to install it from your package manager.
Myron Turner
github: https://github.com/turnermm
plugins, templates: http://www.mturner.org/devel
raksasas #4
I will look at this when I got back home.  I do see that my debian Dokuwiki system at work does have the following

wiki-admin@Wiki-II:~$ dpkg -l *json*
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold
| Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
|/ Err?=(none)/Reinst-required (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                                           Version                      Architecture                 Description
+++-==============================================-============================-============================-==================================================================================================
ii  libjson-c2:amd64                               0.11-4                       amd64                        JSON manipulation library - shared library
un  libjson-pp-perl                                <none>                       <none>                       (no description available)
un  libjson-rpc-perl                               <none>                       <none>                       (no description available)
ii  php5-json                                      1.3.6-1                      amd64                        JSON module for php5

I'll see if i can find something similar. php71-json ?
This post was edited on 2018-04-25, 15:07 by raksasas.
raksasas #5
After Installing
php71-json
I am getting back into the wiki but now I can't log in.  I fill out the username and password and click "Log in" button I get the following.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function hash_equals() in /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/PassHash.class.php:94 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/auth.php(1215): PassHash->verify_hash('e=hiding-my-password', '$1$4ogLlSFG$/Fk...') #1 /usr/local/www/wiki/lib/plugins/authplain/auth.php(69): auth_verifyPassword('e=hiding-my-password, '$1$4ogLlSFG$/Fk...') #2 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/auth.php(225): auth_plugin_authplain->checkPass('joe', 'e=hidding-my-password') #3 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/auth.php(177): auth_login('joe', 'e=hidding-my-password', false, false) #4 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/events.php(111): auth_login_wrapper(Array) #5 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/events.php(256): Doku_Event->trigger('auth_login_wrap...', true) #6 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/auth.php(109): trigger_event('AUTH_LOGIN_CHEC...', Array, 'auth_login_wrap...') #7 /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/init.php(215): auth_setup() #8 /usr/local/www/wiki/doku.php(34): require_once('/usr/local/www/...') #9 {main} thrown in /usr/local/www/wiki/inc/PassHash.class.php on line 94

I tried to remove my password from the above.   I can not log in my with account or the admin account. I wonder if it the error is related to using special chars in the passwords.
This post was edited 2 times, last on 2018-04-26, 01:20 by raksasas.
raksasas #6
I tried to reset the password using the following method:
https://forum.dokuwiki.org/thread/2778

Post 11

I added the "return true;" to the file and was able to log in.  I went and changed the password, admin123, then removed the "return true;" After doing all that I cleared my browser cache and tried to log in.  I got the same fatal error message as before so no change.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Go to forum
Imprint
This board is powered by the Unclassified NewsBoard software, 20150713-dev, © 2003-2015 by Yves Goergen
Current time: 2019-07-23, 14:25:03 (UTC +02:00)