Hi, I finally found the spot to tweak the Tablecalc Plugin!
In the plugin directory open script.js in a texteditor. Do a text search (e.g.
STRG + F or
CTRL + F depending on your keyboard) for the string
timeout. What you will find is the following line of code at the end of the first block of the main function
Yes, without the closing
;! Just set the timeout to 100 milliseconds like so:
This provides the necessary delay, I was talking about here:
Save your file, close and restart your browser and navigate back to the wiki page. Now, it works like a charm in Edge, Chrome, Firefox and IE11. (Tested with your test page wiki syntax on DokuWiki-on-a-stick, release Igor, Sprintdoc template, latest version of tablecalc plugin.)
EDIT: After more testing I found that at least part of your problem is related to using non-existing cell c5r99 in sum, like this:
In fact, it broke my test setup (occasionally) and it's not recommended, anyways, see the plugin manual.